Urgent Dental Care During COVID-19
Your oral health is important. In response to the spread of COVID-19, dental providers in Washington have been directed by Governor Inslee to address emergencies and urgent dental care only. If you have a dentist, call their office directly if you have an urgent need. Please visit an Emergency Room only if you have a life-threatening emergency.
If you need assistance finding urgent dental care, our DentistLink referral team can help. We have a current list of dental providers in your area providing this care. Please call or text us to get connected to urgent dental care near you.
What is Urgent Dental Care?
- Toothache pain that is interfering with normal activities
- Swollen gums, face, or neck
- Bleeding in your mouth that doesn’t stop
- Infection or a substantial risk of it (might include a sore or pus on the gum)
- Recent trauma to the mouth that involves the loss of your tooth
What Can Be Scheduled for Later
- Regular exams and cleanings
- Treatment of cavities that aren’t painful
- Removal of teeth that aren’t painful
If you would like to get connected to dental care—now or later—call or text us at 844-888-5465.
DentistLink.org is a free referral service for anyone in Washington, brought to you by Arcora Foundation, the foundation of Delta Dental of Washington. Our friendly referral specialists work hard to help connect people to dental care in their community. Open to Apple Health (Medicaid), uninsured, and insured.