What is DentistLink?
DentistLink is a free referral service for anyone in Washington state, brought to you by Arcora Foundation, the foundation of Delta Dental of Washington. It’s an easy-to-use tool that can connect patients with dental providers to get the dental care they need in their communities. Open to Apple Health (Medicaid), uninsured, and insured. Dental providers can contact us at email@example.com for more information about integrating Dentistlink referrals into their practice.
What are the benefits of working with DentistLink?
- Refer people to your practice based on the criteria you define, including location, specialties, and ages served.
- Build annual practice revenue by seeing Apple Health recipients.
- Provide practitioner success support through our network of Medicaid providers.
- Help you integrate Medicaid patients into your practice.
- Serving Apple Health patients is an opportunity to build loyal patients.
- Your Apple Health patients may cycle off Apple Health and onto private insurance.
- We coach and support your referral patients so they show up ready for their appointment.
- Connect you to free CDE training through Arcora Foundation.
- Provide Medicaid billing assistance to your staff.
Additional Washington Programs for Increased Medicaid Reimbursements
Access to Baby & Child Dentistry
ABCD recruits and trains dentists to provide preventive care and treatment to Apple Health (Medicaid) insured children from birth to six. Participating dentists receive enhanced fees through Medicaid for certain preventive and restorative procedures and family oral health education.
Oral Health Connections (Cowlitz, Spokane, and Thurston counties)
Trained Oral Health Connections providers receive higher reimbursement rates when they see Medicaid-enrolled pregnant people or people with diabetes. DentistLink can help connect those patients to your practice.