- If you need to cancel, call the provider. Life happens. If you need to cancel your appointment, try to call their office at least 24 hours before your appointment.
- Arrive 15 minutes early. You will likely need to complete or review routine paperwork and answer some questions before your appointment. Arriving early will help relieve the stress of completing this before your appointment time.
- Bring your insurance card. Especially if this is your first time at this location, the front desk may ask for a copy of your insurance card. If you have Apple Health (Medicaid), this will be your ProviderOne Services card.
- Make a list of your health conditions and medications. Dental offices ask about your health conditions and current medications to prevent any issues with the medication they use or care they provide. Make a list of your current health conditions (such as diabetes or heart disease), any major past health concerns, and the medications you take, including prescriptions and over-the-counter vitamins.
- Consider any dental concerns you have. If you have a tooth ache, your dentist wants to know! It can be helpful to think about anything bothering you or that you want to discuss in case your mind “goes blank” during your appointment.
Thank you for using DentistLink, a free referral service powered by Arcora Foundation, the foundation of Delta Dental of Washington! Regular dental checkups keep your whole body healthy. If you have any questions or are in need of a dental care referral, contact our referral specialist team at 844-888-5465.