Please review the following Terms carefully.
- Use of Site and Materials. You agree to use the Site and any Materials only for purposes that are permitted by these Terms and any applicable law, regulation, or generally accepted practices or guidelines in any applicable jurisdiction (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other applicable countries).You agree not to access or attempt to access the Site or Materials by any means other than the interface provided by Arcora Foundation.
- Copyright. Arcora Foundation owns or licenses all Materials on this Site and some of the Materials may be copyrighted and/or trademarked, and any unauthorized use of the Materials may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Except as otherwise expressly provided by Arcora Foundation, the copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such Materials or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any Materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or Materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and Materials.
- Service Marks/Trademarks. Arcora Foundation logos and service marks displayed on the Site (the “Marks”) are the property of Arcora Foundation and are subject to protection of the laws of the United States and other countries. Other product and company names mentioned on the Site may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of Arcora Foundation or the third party that may own the Marks.
- Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any Materials from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal and organization’s use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any Materials (including but not limited to photos) may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution). In addition, you may not modify or alter the Materials and you may not remove any text, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Materials. The use of any Arcora Foundation products will be governed by a separate agreement.
- Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion without notice, to edit or delete any Materials or other content appearing on the Site.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of these Terms, your use of the Site, your provision of Materials, your access to or use of third party linked sites, or your violation of any rights of another, including intellectual property rights by your use of the Site.
- Nontransferable. Your right to use the Site is not transferable.
- Disclaimer and Limits. THE MATERIALS FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE MATERIALS MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY MATERIALS, IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN Arcora Foundation AND YOU. THIS SITE AND THE MATERIALS WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS.ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLEY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR DATA LOSS THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF SUCH MATERIAL. Arcora Foundation ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY COMPUTER VIRUS OR SIMILAR CODE THAT IS DOWNLOADED TO YOUR COMPUTER FROM THE SITE.
- Links to other Web Sites. The Site including any Materials may contain links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such web sites, and such web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked web site by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
- Information and Press Releases. The Site contains information and press releases about Arcora Foundation. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date prepared, we disclaim any duty or obligation to update this information or any press releases. Information about companies other than ours contained in the press release or otherwise, should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by us.
- Applicable Laws. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Washington, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts law. You agree that any dispute arising from or relating in any way to this Site will be brought exclusively in the Federal or State courts located in the State of Washington and you irrevocably agree to submit to the jurisdiction of such courts. If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- General Medical Information. The general medical information made available on our Site or through any Arcora Foundation product or service is for informational and educational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice. Any health related questions you may have should be discussed with a licensed medical services provider. Arcora Foundation is not responsible for any medical advice provided by any of its agents or employees.